Tips for candidates applying for Princes’ Commercial Graduate Programme 2023
The 2022 cohort of Commercial Graduates to Princes have been sharing their tips to candidates looking to apply this year.
Lucy Johnstone, Becca Marks and Siobhan McGovern won three coveted places on our Programme last year and are now halfway through their first of three eight-month long rotations.
Here are their tops tips to candidates looking to apply:
- The interview process is pretty thorough but stick at it because the benefits are brilliant.
- Put effort into your presentation even if you are busy with coursework or a job.
- Try and get your personality across to everyone you speak to and be yourself.
- You don’t have to know everything. It’s ok to ask questions if you’re not sure.
- Don’t compare yourself to other people being interviewed. You may not have done a business degree or had work experience in FMCG. Embrace who you are and push yourself forward.
- Be chatty to everyone because making a good impression is important.
You can read more here about Lucy, Becca and Siobhan, their current rotations and why they applied for our Commercial Graduate Programme.