Looking for a graduate position?
If you are a high calibre graduate with the skills, dedication and ambition to work for a large growing company then Princes could be the employer for you.
Princes, a fully owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, is one of Europe’s fastest growing food and drink groups and we currently have exciting opportunities for Commercial Executives to join our company graduate training scheme.
The graduate training scheme was established in 2009 and is already a proven platform to develop and progress high performing individuals into middle and senior management roles within our organisation.
Princes’ vision is to be a first choice supplier of food and drink products to all its retail, wholesale and industrial customers across the UK, Continental Europe and beyond and you could have a rewarding and exciting career being a part of this growth.
What can Princes offer you?
- To be part of a successful and growing company with significant career opportunities.
- The graduate scheme offers a broad insight over a 24 month period in each of the key commercial functions; Buying, Sales and Marketing.
- This experiential learning is further supported by a training and development programme to equip you with the skills needed to succeed in a fast paced commercial environment.
- You will be fully integrated into the business and will gain “hands on” knowledge of each of the functional areas whilst developing an all-round commercial acumen.
- Following successful completion of the scheme, you will be given the opportunity to progress and have a long term career within the business.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- Other benefits you will receive include; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, participation in the company bonus scheme and stakeholder pension.