Senior National Account Manager x 3
- To strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover, volume and profit growth targets are achieved.
- To develop business plans and exploit new opportunities to match the Princes proposition with their business needs.
- Internal contacts - Line Manager, Buyers, Marketing, Supply, Finance
- External Contacts - Retail / CFI (Convenience, Foodservice, Industrial) Customer
- Create, implement, review and revise detailed customer business plans which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales and volume budgets.
- Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and implementing promotional activities to deliver the sales and volume budget.
- Awareness and positive influencing of Customer profitability.
- Implementation of tight account management and administrative procedures including; S spend, debtors, sales forecasting, price file maintenance and contract management.
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of the Princes Organisation and brand portfolio via ongoing professional conduct and achievement of an appropriate entertainment plan.
- Effective itinerary management delivering customer facing contact strategy as outlined in the business plan and value for money for Princes.
- Pro-actively identify problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain a long term view to account management to ensure actions are in line with Business and Customer interests and are monitored regularly following completion of a deal.
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business.
- Deputise for General Sales Manager as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Can demonstrate extensive account management experience preferably in the food or drink industry
- Commercial experience of retail / CFI (Convenience Foodservice and Industrial) customers would be an advantage
- Graduate calibre
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Project management experience would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to:
Princes Limited is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be judged solely on their merits.