National Account Manager
Princes Head Office in Liverpool is seeking an experienced NAM (National Account Manager) to join the team. As NAM you will be responsible for effectively managing accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved as well as review new opportunities in the market.
· Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional activities to deliver the turnover budget
· Implementation of tight account management and administrative procedures including; sales forecasting, price file maintenance and contract management.
· Develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness of the Princes Organisation and brand portfolio
· Communicate and deliver specific strategic Company objectives
· To implement, review and revise a detailed customer plans which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales budgets
· Act and behave as representative of the Princes brand in all dealings with external customers
· Able to work productively with colleagues from other departments specifically marketing and buying
· Gather and communicate relevant account information
· Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business
· Proven experience of first line account management experience preferably in the Grocery/Food industry
· Commercial experience of retail / CFI (Convenience Foodservice and Industrial) customers would be an advantage
· Demonstrable negotiation and interpersonal skills are required
· Ability to build relationships at all levels
· Excellent time management, communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivated, proactive and achievement orientated
· High level of numeracy
· Knowledge of SAP is preferable
· Project management experience would be an advantage
Princes has been established since 1880 and today employees over 8,000 people across our various sites both in the UK and Worldwide with our vision of becoming the ‘First Choice Food and Drink Group’. Our Head Office, based in the vibrant city of Liverpool, sits in the prestigious Royal Liver Building and is home to 450 driven and innovative colleagues who help to ensure our own label products and customer own brand labels are enjoyed by millions of people every day.