Reporting into the UK Credit Control Supervisor.
As part of a team of 6, this role is to provide a professional centralised credit control service to the UK Business.
Dimensions - Department
- Sales ledger – c£1.2 billion
- Average weekly cash collection - c£22 million
- 11,200 invoices per month
- Sales ledger accounts – 300
- Sundry accounts - 80
- Accountability and ownership of own UK customer accounts.
- Build relationships with customers through frequent telephone contact, chasing payment for due/overdue invoices in accordance with Princes Trading terms.
- Posting and allocation of customer payments using SAP.
- Process and resolve invoice claims through information gathering and liaison with Sales, Supply Chain, Depots & Customer Services.
- Issue weekly reports detailing customer payment shortfalls and aged debt analysis.
- Post journals to clear deductions from the sales ledger.
- Ensure that paper and EDI invoices are issued daily.
- Update customer records on SAP, detailing all debtors chase actions.
- Internal control process compliance.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- SAP knowledge of AR order to cash process.
- Proven experience in a Credit Control role, with responsibility for major customer accounts.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Motivated team player with ability to build relationships and influence.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive problem solver who can work on own initiative.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change.
How to Apply
Princes Limited is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be judged solely on their merits.