Infastructure Project Manager
Providing Project Management services and delivery for the IT products and solutions across all Princes Group worldwide.
Liaising with senior stakeholders in the Princes business.
Manage virtual teams of up to 50 including internal and external resources.
Management of key implementation projects with an asset value of up to £2 million per annum
Facilitates and fosters a project-management-oriented culture and mindset.
Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
Implement project communication plan.
Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives.
Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required.
Engages senior leadership and business partners to deliver the project mission, goals and operating model.
Follows defined project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
Executes the process that develops plans and prioritization by leadership and governance.
Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership within and outside IT becoming a trusted advisor.
Contributes to opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in Princes Project Management.
Contributes to a project management community of practice to facilitate collaboration and best-practice sharing among project managers..
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Knowledge / Education
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or related business experience.
- Have knowledge or experience in implementing projects in an FMCG organisation.
- Deep understanding of project management methods and practical practice.
- Strong Project Delivery skills and demonstrated practice.
- Practical demonstrated experience will be considered above and ahead of any formal qualifications.
- Understanding of change management principals and practice.
- Previous delivery experience in IT Technical Project Management delivery of core systems and solutions for Infrastructure and End User Computing.
- Broad understanding of business processes associated with all aspects of an FMCG manufacturing operation.