Commercial Graduate Scheme
If you are looking for a ‘First Choice’ Graduate scheme then look no further than Princes Ltd.
We are a fully owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation and one of Europe’s leading ‘First Choice’ food and drink suppliers. We have a highly successful graduate scheme that has seen many of our graduate’s progress into senior management positions within our business since its establishment in 2009 and we are looking to develop the Princes leaders of the future even further.
Our Commercial Graduate scheme offers successful candidates 3 rotations throughout the commercial functions of our business based in the Royal Liver Building, in the vibrant city of Liverpool.
Over a 24 month period, you will rotate through roles in Buying, Marketing and Sales to allow you to gain a holistic understanding of the way we work in our commercial departments and develop your skills further.
Your Responsibilities could include:
• Exposure to senior team meetings and expectation to actively participate
• Project work relating to the area of business in that specific rotation with KPIs and objectives to meet
• Account management and completion of tender processes with customers
• Work with the Brand team to develop and execute brand and strategic plans
• Support with marketing data analysis and promotion tracking
• Develop strong cross functional working relationships including; Operations and Planning NPD, etc.
• Approving promotion pricing requests following review of P&L’s
We are constantly growing and adapting to provide the best quality products and service to our customers and we are looking for individuals with a genuine interest in a career in FMCG who are ambitious and driven to join our Commercial Graduate team.
• You will either have or be on track for a 1st class or 2:1 honours degree in a business related topic
• Full driving licence
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Commercially focussed individual
• Have experience of an industrial placement year or work experience in a Buying, Sales or Marketing position would be advantageous but not essential
• A genuine desire to progress a career within a fast paced and progressive FMCG business
If you are successful, Princes can offer you:
• £27,000 starting salary as well £1,000 incremental increase at the end of each rotation, based on your performance.
• £1,000 welcome bonus upon starting
• 25 days of annual leave, with the option to buy 5 additional days
• Specific and tailored learning, development and support over your 24 months and 3 rotations across the business in Buying, Marketing and Sales departments
• A ‘Graduate Scheme Alumni’ mentor to support you throughout your journey
• Competitive pension
• Relocation assistance
If you want to join a business that will develop, challenge and support you then make Princes Graduate Scheme your ‘First Choice’ application.
You can start by applying online today. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following;
• You’ll be on track for or have a 1st class or 2:1 honours degree
• Ideally you will have also completed an Industrial Placement or have relevant experience but this is not essential
Once your application has been shortlisted the recruitment process will include:
- Online psychometric tests
- Telephone interview
- An exciting day at our assessment centre which will include;
- Meeting your fellow candidates and current members of our Commercial Graduate Scheme
- A group based exercise
- A presentation based on a brief given to you in advance of the day
- Interview with a Senior Leader and a member of the HR Team
- Final Stage we will invite you to meet one of our Chief Executives (one of whom is a former graduate) and our Group HR Director.
All exercises at assessment centre stage are designed around ‘real world’ business experiences within Princes Ltd in order to give you further insight into what it is like to work as part of our team.