- Determine requirements for systems by examination of those existing, defining volumes and processes and interviewing users.
- Design and amend business processes, in conjunction with business users, to comply with the departmental standards.
- Document findings, Configure systems according to agreed processes, and document clearly, in accordance with departmental standards.
- Prepare test data and conduct thorough testing of processes.
- Assist user departments with the training, data conversion and acceptance testing that is required for the introduction of new processes.
- Contribute to determination of systems development standards and techniques and ensure adherence to them.
- Adherence to the company’s governance and management procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant internal controls.
- Operate quality control tests both pre and post implementation of systems.
- Liaise with Business Systems Manager to co-ordinate development and live systems support.
- Contribute to development of departmental policy by acquiring and contributing knowledge of industry trends and their application in business scenarios.
- Provide such assistance to the IT Support Team as is needed to aid the smooth running of the department.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
3-4 years experience and application knowledge of SAP business process software is essential. Specifically we would expect the following skills.
- Business process analysis
- Business process documentation and mapping
- Systems configuration
- Unit, integration and regression testing
- Broad understanding of SAP master data; specifically PP, MM, SD, FI-CO
- Ability to create clear, concise business process documentation including process maps, specifications, test scripts
- Sound understanding and management of associated business data
- Sounds understanding of corporate governance and internal controls processes and requirements for business and IT functions
Experience in the reporting aspects/business requirements throughout a FMCG business, preferably in the food and beverage sector.
Experience of working directly with end users to develop requirements and prototype solutions.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills