Digital Learning Specialist - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Main Responsibilities and Duties
To support the business to :
- Design a learning approach and create content ensuring a high quality experience for launch and for new starters using Window10 and Office365. Ensure full implementation to delegates and create a learning approach for all new starters
- Act as a digital learning advisor to the L&D team as they launch LMS365
- Create digital content and blended learning to enhance the development experience for colleagues as LMS365 is launched
- Development of branding guidelines and templates for LMS365 to ensure a high quality experience is in place for all blended learning
- Act as a key contact point with external parties offering digital platforms and support in shaping the longer term approach to digital learning across the business
- Support subject matter experts in departments during the launch of LMS365 ensuring a smooth knowledge transfer of digital learning skills. Review the longer term processes to ensure content stays upto date and current making recommendations.
- Ensure a knowledge transfer of digital learning skills to L&D and any other key stakeholders across functions
- Review how digital learning is launched into Princes making recommendation to improve processes, support a great learner experience for short and longer term projects
- Involved in key group projects where digital learning could be used as a learning method to ensuring that’s it’s used where appropriate for the subject matter.
- Ensure that all digital learning modules are in line with current thinking and are engaging and effective for all delegates.
- Create a framework for the evaluation of blended learning which can be used by L&D to support ongoing shaping of plans and strategies
Knowledge and Experience
Knowledge of the LMS365 (or other) learning management systems.
End User knowledge of Windows10 and Office 365
Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools such as DomioKnow One, Larmer Brown Platform, UPK, SAP Enable Now or other similar platforms
Desirable – Knowledge of other IT platforms (Sharepoint, PowerBI, Flash, Sway, MS Teams)
Experience of managing projects which have implemented blended solutions successfully into businesses.
Clear understanding of how people learn and experience of developing high impact and creative blended learning to cater for different learning styles.
Experience and proven track record of developing and implementing digital learning across organisations.
Ability to transform subject content from ‘experts’ into high impact, effective digital programmes.
Conduct training needs analysis using a variety of skills.
Excellent communication and motivational skills and the ability to influence others.
Possesses a track record of delivering a high level of customer focus and ensures needs are met through the dynamics of digital learning
Creative and innovative approach to development
- Customer Focus – Focuses on customers to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
- Planning and Organising – Delivers what is required within agreed timescales.
- Communications Skills – Has a positive impact on others by using the most appropriate communication style.
- Influencing – Influences attitudes and opinions of others and gains agreement to proposals.
- Building and Maintaining Relations – Able to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels.
- Innovation and Improving – Creates and implements new and imaginative approaches.
- Problem Analysis – Considers a range of solutions to problems and selects the best course of action.
- Flexibility – adaptable, receptive to ideas, willing and able to adjust to changing demands and priorities.
- Able to work remotely and flexible to travel.
- Drive and task focused– desire to get the job done, committed, capacity to work hard.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects.
- Initiative – proactive, self starting, originates action.
- Team working – co-operates and works well with others, shares and supports.
- Integrity – maintains high ethical standards, shows courtesy and respect to others.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Responsive to the businesses needs.