National Account Manager
- To effectively manage accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved.
- To develop account plans and exploit new opportunities to match the Princes proposition with their business needs.
- Internal contacts - Line Manager, Buyers, Marketing, Logistics
- External Contacts - Retail/Channels Customer
- Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional activities to deliver the turnover budget
- Implementation of tight account management and administrative procedures including; sales forecasting, price file maintenance and contract management.
- Develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness of the Princes Organisation and brand portfolio
- Communicate and deliver specific strategic Company objectives
- To implement, review and revise a detailed customer plans which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales budgets
- Act and behave as representative of the Princes brand in all dealings with external customers
- Able to work productively with colleagues from other departments specifically marketing and buying
- Gather and communicate relevant account information
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of first line account management experience preferably in the Grocery/Food industry
- Commercial experience of retail / Channels (Convenience Foodservice and Industrial) customers would be an advantage
- Graduate calibre
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable negotiation and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Project management experience would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to:
Princes Limited is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be judged solely on their merits.