Princes Head Office in Liverpool is currently seeking 3 experienced Project Managers to join our Technical team. The purpose of the role will include the planning, implmentation and delivery of multiple projects to timelines and costs within the Princes Change Management framework.
- Creation of project plans and critical paths, allocation of project teams, tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage projects from project feasibility stage, delivery and post launch review.
- Facilitating teams of required subject matter experts to deliver projects / portfolio of projects in line with the Project Management Office (PMO) guidelines and frameworks.
- Management of KPI’s of project delivery to ensure targets are met.
- Facilitate meetings for feasibility of projects inline with the Project Sponsors direction against the organisational and customer strategic plans.
- Proactively manage potential conflicts, engaging specialist expertise as required and facilitate the projects alignment with the Project Sponsor as well as the organisational and customer strategic plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with business representatives and stakeholders at head office and sites and act as the primary point of contact for the project or portfolio.
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables, including plans, financial benefits, risks, assumptions, issues and deliverables from the relevant sector experts – Finance, Marketing e.t.c (e.g. RAID logs).
- Identification and escalation of risk and issues through defined PMO and governance processes.
- Creation and maintainance of comprehensive project documentation including work templates and meeting outputs inline with the standardised change management process.
- Thorough understanding of portfolio and project management practices and frameworks
- Proven track record in managing the delivery of multiple types of projects
- Solid experience in project planning tools and critical path management at project / portfolio level.
- Strong financial management skills
- Sound knowledge of problem solving and facilitation techniques
- Deliver accurate and concise reports regarding project(s) status
- MS Project
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
Princes has been established since 1880 and today employees over 8,000 people across our various sites both in the UK and Worldwide with our vision of becoming the ‘First Choice Food and Drink Group’. Our Head Office, based in the vibrant city of Liverpool, sits in the prestigious Royal Liver Building and is home to 450 driven and innovative colleagues who help to ensure our own label products and customer own brand labels are enjoyed by millions of people every day.